Saturday, June 18, 2016

update 2016

A partnership disagreement at the Bethlehem store started when my sisters who are my partners decided not to forward my share of the rent. The two sisters of this 3-person partnership made this decision so they could pay themselves. It seemed that since the beginning this blog has been a target.  In one of the documents I possess, the sisters demanded that I take my all my social media sites down, including my business website and keep them down.  So at the advice of my lawyer I have not added content to this blog.  This has not stopped the sisters from slandering me and my business’s reputation.  As I start writing again I will back up what I write with documents collected over the last 3 years. 

At the bottom each story I will start posting “in their own words”.  This will be quotes and actual writings from the document stash that I have collected.    



2 comments:

  1. This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site! reviewblogspectrum

    ReplyDelete